Join the solution! Your donation contributes to programs and solutions that benefit students. Donations come in many forms and we are grateful for any time or resources you may give.
- Is tax deductible
- Supports new and continuing developments, like DecidED
- Enables us to continue partnerships with schools, advisors and college-access organizations
- Allows us to expand student outreach nationally
- Will make a lasting impact in the lives of our students
Where Your Donations Go
Millions of college-aspiring students are struggling to receive adequate financial guidance and motivation, especially since Covid-19.
Here Are Ways You Can Help:
About 80 cents for every dollar donated goes directly to our programs that benefit our students and their communities.
helps us serve 25 students through our DecidED app.
helps us serve 250 students through our DecidED app.
helps us offer our DecidED Advisor Dashboard to 3 college counselors for free.
helps us serve 1,000 students through our DecidED app.
will magnify your impact! This amount helps us provide free financial education training to 20 public school counselors: serving an additional 10,000 students every year!
“Moneythink doesn’t let you give up. Even when you feel like there isn’t anybody there to support you, or nobody telling you ‘you can do it’. They can help you out and make you do great things.”Gabby Davis, Malcolm X College
Moneythink accepts cryptocurrency donations through a partnership with The Giving Block and The Gemini Trust Exchange. We accept Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and USD Coin, among others.
Your cryptocurrency donation can make a meaningful impact on the lives of students and is an easy way to give without any tax penalties. Visit the IRS FAQs page to learn more about the tax implications of donating with virtual currencies.
Magnify Your Impact
- Company match: Many companies offer to match donations. Look into whether employer matching is available by using the Charity Navigator Search form. You may need to provide information such as Moneythink’s Tax ID (27-1052771), mailing address (1730 Dwight Way, Berkeley, CA 94703), and an organizational contact (Blessing Chirimbani, email@example.com)
- Amazon Smile: An easy way to support us when ordering online. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, Amazon donates a portion of your purchase. Here’s Moneythink’s unique charity link for Amazon Smile.
Other Ways To Give
There are plenty of other ways to donate your time and efforts to furthering our mission. Donations come in many forms and we are grateful for any time or resources you may give!
More ways you can help:
- Consider giving a portion of your e-commerce sales to Moneythink. Once a donation is made to Moneythink, we will provide our EIN number (tax ID) so you can report the donation to your taxes. Contact our Associate Development Manager, Blessing Chirimbani at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about e-commerce donations.
- Donate technology products, such as electronics, subscriptions and other supplies. Contact Alexandra Shiluk at email@example.com.